Due to recent expansion, Glaston is looking to recruit an experienced Air Compressor Service Engineer to join our skilled team.
Location: Successful candidate must live within 30 minutes drive of our head office in Skelmersdale.
Salary: Competitive pay + overtime + benefits.
Scope and Purpose of Job: The Compressor Service Engineer will deliver a first rate compressed air engineering service to customers throughout the region, diagnostics, providing advice, routine maintenance and breakdown repairs / fault finding.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertake planned and preventative air compressor maintenance
- Install compressor and compressed air systems.
- Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair.
- Take part in machine commissioning and training activities.
- Repair broken-down equipment under emergency call out schemes.
- Desirable to have some refrigerant skills to work on compressor dryers but not essential.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Electrically / electronically skilled (ideally C&G qualified).
- Must be based close to Skelmersdale.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required in the designated territory including some travel to areas outside of the immediate region.
If you think you have what it takes and want to become part of our expanding team apply for this role on our contact us page and send us an email with a covering letter and a recent copy of your CV.