At Glaston Compressor Services we design, build and install intelligent Air Compressors and air compression systems around the UK. Our Air Compressors and compressed air systems are effectively controlled to ensure maximum energy savings and complete accountability. Our Air Compressors can be applied to virtually any industry sector.
With our comprehensive portfolio of products for the production of compressed air, we make a substantial contribution to increasing the energy savings and efficiency of many manufacturing plants throughout the UK. Read our latest case study to find out more about our services and how our satisfied clients have benefited from a successful compressed air system installed by Glaston.
Our reliable compressed air systems are designed for round the clock operations, delivering consistently high performance. Air Compressors can be applied to a vast range of industry sectors including food, chemical, engineering, automotive and other sectors. All our compressed air systems conform to the specified requirements of all ISO8573.1:2001 quality classes.
Glaston is the authorised supplier of HPC Kaeser Air Compressors in the UK. Our team of engineers are experts in the design, installation and maintenance of HPC Kaeser Compressors, as well as other compressed air systems such as Atlas Copco Compressors and Plusair rotary screw compressors.
Air Compressors Product Range
- HPC electrically driven screw compressors up to 450 kW and 15 barg pressure.
- KAESER electrically driven screw compressors up to 450 kW and 15 barg pressure.
- HPC diesel driven screw Compressors up to 953 cfm and 14 barg pressure.
- KAESER diesel driven screw Compressors up to 953 cfm and 14 barg pressure.
- Vertical or horizontal air receivers in carbon steel either primer painted or galvanized.
- Refrigerant dryers for pressure dewpoints down to +3 degrees C
- Desiccant dryers for pressure dewpoints down to -70 degrees
- AirStar multi air compressor controllers
- Membrane “point of use” dryers for pressure dew points down to -20 degrees C
- Oil/particle removal filters, activated carbon filters and towers and medical sterile filters
- Condensate treatment systems to meet with current legislation
- Vacon inverter drives
For more information on our range of Air Compressors, compressed air systems and maintenance packages please contact us.
Click here to download the latest report issued by HPC Kaeser Air Compressors.