Glaston designs, builds and installs, intelligent control & energy management systems with maximum energy savings and complete accountability, for use with virtually any multiple compressed air installation.
With our comprehensive portfolio of products, we make a substantial contribution to increasing the energy savings and efficiency of many manufacturing plants in the UK.
Our compressed air systems are designed for 24/7 operations and meet 99% of all industrial applications – food, chemical, engineering and other sectors including the specified requirements of all ISO8573.1:2001 quality classes.
Glaston supply, install, and service HPC/KAESER PLUSAIR rotary screw compressors.
- HPC electrically driven screw compressors up to 450 kW and 15 barg pressure.
- KAESER electrically driven screw compressors up to 450 kW and 15 barg pressure.
- HPC diesel driven screw Compressors up to 953 cfm and 14 barg pressure.
- KAESER diesel driven screw Compressors up to 953 cfm and 14 barg pressure.
- Vertical or horizontal air receivers in carbon steel either primer painted or galvanized.
- Refrigerant dryers for pressure dewpoints down to +3 degrees C
- Desiccant dryers for pressure dewpoints down to -70 degrees C
- Membrane “point of use” dryers for pressure dew points down to -20 degrees C
- Oil/particle removal filters, activated carbon filters and towers and medical sterile filters
- Condensate treatment systems to meet with current legislation
- AirStar multi air compressor controllers
- Vacon inverter drives
For more information on compressed air please contact us
Click here to download the latest report issued by Kaeser Compressors